A haven for all kinds of nerds! Let’s unite and let our nerd flags fly with pride. Stay informed on what is going on in our world. I want this little corner of the inter-webs to be a positive escape from your day-to-day and from the onslaught of negative shit that is difficult to escape! Nerds Unite!
I am your nerdy cruise director…
Squiggle Line Life: I’ve always done things at my own pace, most would say I was a “late bloomer”, and that may be so, but I’ve never been in a big rush. Life may be short, but damn it all, if I’m not going to take my precious time and do it on my terms.
- Folks call me Roni (as in Ronnie)
- I’m a Graphic Designer
- I’m a ninja of “finding really cool random shit online”
- I’m not very domestic
- I’m the mother of two fur babies (canine variety)
- I’m a Network Marketing Professional
- I was that kid that was always picked last in gym class
- I’m pretty Meh about sports 😛
- I’m a Beachbody Coach (Yea I can’t believe it either after saying the above two things)
- I love daisies
- Totally a Pinterest addict (Take a gander)
- I get goosebumps when I hear a great guitar solo
- I’m a movie score junkie (Telling Ya)
- I have collected some amazing people I call friends
- I love chocolate
- I live in Houston, TX and yes, I like it, and no I do not ride a horse to work. (shame on you) 😛
- I’ve been “starting” a blog since 2008 and idk wtf took me so long. But again, I tend to take my time with these things. lol Guess I’m here now.
In a world where nerds have inherited the Earth, one nerd stands among the rubble!
Hi, I’m Jaime. I am a proud nerd mama! Sometimes when I’m nervous or uncomfortable I laugh at inappropriate moments in time. I also have trypophobia…seriously if you don’t know what it is look it up…it is real and it is terribly uncomfortable! I embrace the weirdness that is me and share it unto you! You’re welcome! 😀
I am nerdy about a lot of things, including but not limited to:
- Doctor Who
- Harry Potter
- Star Wars
- Drawing/Painting/Graphic Design
- Amy Brown
- The Walking Dead
- Game of Thrones
- The Flash
- The Avengers
- Guardians of the…oh forget it, pretty much anything Marvel and/or DC related!
- Japanese music
- Funko Pop Vinyls
- Netflix binge watching
- And finally…CATS!
Rach is a five foot nothing, forever twenty something, tea addicted, wordophile. Though bitten by the travel bug, she loves calling Vancouver home and can be found inside a book or twirling on the dance floor.
- a cappella
- graphic design
- baking (scones and cheesecake tarts)
- brunch (fav meal of the day)
- did I mention Firefly?
- Warehouse 13
- Magic School Bus
- Chris Nolan (Batman Trilogy)
- Don Bluth (Titan A.E.)
- John Hughes (The Breakfast Club)
- The Fall (because stunning locations and Lee Pace)
- I could go on but I’ll save y’all the scrolling.